The official countdown to the 74th Newport to Ensenada International Yacht Race is on!
A couple of reminders for sailors:
- Don't forget your passport if you are headed to Mexico!
- Masks are HIGHLY recommended in Ensenada
- Skipper Packet Pickup and YB Tracker Pickup: Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club
- SATURDAY, APRIL 16 – 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- SUNDAY, APRIL 17 – CLOSED
- MONDAY, APRIL 18 – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- TUESDAY, APRIL 19 – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20 – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- THURSDAY, APRIL 21 – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- FRIDAY, APRIL 22 – 8:00am to 10:00am
Register for any of our events:
Kicking off Race Week is the annual YACHTSMAN LUNCHEON, showcasing NOSA and N2E with a presentation by John Sangmeister. This event is open to the public.
Wednesday, April 20, NHYC, at Noon. $22/person cash.
RACER’s VIP BUFFET - Thursday, April 21, BCYC, 5:30 p.m.
Dignitaries from Mexico and Newport Beach will be joining the festivities this year. It’s the perfect time for Skippers to celebrate with their crew and visit competitors from other harbors – all while enjoying a tasting from our newest sponsor – Old Harbor Distilling Company.
No one will be admitted to the clubhouse without a wristband.
For those racing to San Diego Friday, the fine folks at SGYC will be hosting a COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST on Sunday, April 25, before the awards presentation.